https://market.android.com/developer?pub=sixdotseven clock, call log collection.
Clock Widget. Multilingual 6DOT7 Block Clock is a minimalist and best designed home screen digital clock and date widget with size of 4x1. Launcher for your favorite apps (like alarm clock, calendar). Supports all built-in languages.
More great clock widgets (free and paid versions), here on the market:
> https://market.android.com/developer?pub=sixdotseven <
* Two Tap launcher. Launch your favorite applications (Alarm Clock, Calendar, ...).
* Select color of Background
* Select color of Font
* If you are not sure whether you'll like it or not, check it with the trial version of Block Clock.
If you're using killer apps, add the service ClockUpdateService to the ignore list.
1. This is a homescreen widget and not a regular application: It does not "run" from the Applications Drawer, in fact you won't even find its icon there, when the install completes.
2. Depending on your device and the amount of installed application it can take some time before you will see the configuration page.
To put the widget on your homescreen:
* Long press empty space
* Select Widgets (see screnshot #4)
* Select BlockClock (see screnshot #5)
OPEN SOURCE NOTE
6DOT7 Block Clock use the library color-picker-view. This library is licensed under Apache License 2.0, honor and thanks go to Daniel Nilsson and Sergey Margaritov. You will find the code under http://code.google.com/p/color-picker-view/ or send an email to opensource-cpv(at)sixdotseven.com.
keywords: clock, widget, digital, minimalist, homescreen, launcher, tap launch, battery-friendly, block